Shahi Khichdi Masala + Kadhi Masala + Tikhi Chutney (80gm)
- Ready To Cook Masala.
- No Need to Use Dry Masala & Salt.
- No Onion, No Garlic Masala.
- 100% Natural Products
1) 500gm Daal Rice Wash..
2) 100gm ghee hot in pan..
3) 50gm Ginger green chilli pest
4) Full packet Shri Hari Masala
5) Boil Dal & Rice with water in Coocker
(1) In one cup of Water, dissolve 1 packet masala powder completely & make a paste (2) In a pan take 250 ml(Big glass off water and add the paste with 100g jaggary. Boil for 10 to 15 minutes till it thickens. (3) Cool it and use as per need.
Suitable with Vadapav, dabeli, Masala Pav, Fried Idli, Dhokla, Khaman and for daily use.
Add garlic as per taste in this chutney to make tasty garlic chutney which can be used with every fast food items.
Shahi Khichdi Masala + Kadhi Masala + Tikhi Chutney
Shri Hari Ready To cook Shahi Khichdi Masala + Kadhi Masala + Tikhi Chutney which includes allspice you do not add any masala in this masala.
Shahi Khichdi Ingredients: Salt, Sugar, Turmeric, Big Cardamom, Star aniseed, Tej, Black, Pepper, Clove, Edible Cotton Seed Oil, Spices & Condiments. Proprietary Food
Kadhi Ingredients: Salt, jeera, Rai, Taj, Clove, Fenugreek, Compounded Asafoetida, turmeric, Edible cottonseed Oil, Spices & condiments.
Spicy Chutney Ingredients: Salt, Coconut, Sesame, Roasted Chana, Chillies, Compoundedasafoetida, Edible Oil