Samosa Masala + Spicy Chutney + Khati Mithi Chutney (100gm)
- Ready To Cook Masala.
- No Need to Use Dry Masala & Salt.
- No Onion, No Garlic Masala.
- 100% Natural Products
1) Take 1kg Potato, 100 g green peas boiled with little salt crush potatoes
2) Heat 100g oil, and saute the green chilli ginger paste, then add boiled green peas and whole packet masala and mix well and heat it.
3) Add crushed potatoes in the mixer, mix it well samosa stuff is ready.
4) For jain banana samosa take 1.5kg banana.
KHATI MITHI CHUTNEY RECIPE
(1) In one cup of Water, dissolve 1 packet masala powder completely & make a paste (2) In a pan take 250 ml(Big glass off water and add the paste with 100g jaggary. Boil for 10 to 15 minutes till it thickens. (3) Cool it and use as per need.
Suitable with Vadapav, dabeli, Masala Pav, Fried Idli, Dhokla, Khaman and for daily use.
Add garlic as per taste in this chutney to make tasty garlic chutney which can be used with every fast food items.
Samosa Masala + Spicy Chutney + Khati Mithi Chutney
Shri Hari Ready To use Samosa Masala + Spicy Chutney + Khati Mithi Chutney which includes allspice you do not add any masala in this masala.
Samosa Ingredients: Salt, Red chilies, Fennel seeds, jeera, coriander, turmeric, spice & condiments.
Spicy Chutney Ingredients: Salt, Coconut, Sesame, Roasted Chana, Chillies, Compoundedasafoetida, Edible Oil
Khati Mithi Chutney Ingredients: Salt, dry dates, tomato powder, tamarind powder, amchur, chilli, cumin, cornflour.