- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
RECIPE FOR SOUR-SPICY MANGO PICKLE :
- For 1kg. Raw Mango, 200g Pickle Masala is necessary.
- Wash the raw mango and cut it into small pieces.
- Add a little salt in mango pieces, keep it overnight and next day drain water from mango pieces and dry it.
- Add little edible oil, then add Shri Hari Pickle masala in the mango pieces & mix it properly and keep it for two days in pan
- Keep it in a jar bottle, add the edible oil to sink (First heat the edible oil and then let it cool)
- SHRI HARI PICKLE MASALA can be useful for Mango-Caperberry (Gunda) Pickle , SHRI HARI MASALA can be useful with Khaman-Dhokla, Green Salad, Puri-Khakhra and to make Masala Rotla etc.
Mango Pickle Masala
Mango pickle Masala is a pure blend of roasted aromatic spices which not only enhance the taste, but also give good shelf life to it. This pickle masala will make your pickling process very easy.
Our extensive range of products is processed under excellent quality conditions with the hygienic atmosphere created by our experienced quality specialists.
Our professionals ensure to use high-quality natural ingredients procured from the authentic sources of the industry. Moreover, the provided assortment gets the supreme quality packaging in order to retain freshness and taste for longer shelf life.
You can make any pickle instantly, no need any extra ingredients; just add masala in warm oil and add your favorite pickle’s main ingredients like mango, lemon, carrot, and mix well, your favorite pickle is ready.
If you are a pickle lover, you must have an affinity for homemade achar. Tasty aam ka achar will tickle your taste buds and make you remember your childhood days.
We cannot forget when we used to take paranthas with mango pickle in our tiffin box. Feeling nostalgic? So are we. Why not recreate the same magic for kids and indulge yourself by making mango pickle this season?
Mango pickle is a spicy and tangy condiment. Almost every Indian household has their own recipes for various kinds of pickles. When we travel, the favourite dish which we carry along is none other than puri and achar. We know you all will agree to this, right?
Mango pickles are not only rich in taste, but high in health too. They help rejuvenate the inner organs as they contain antioxidants. Nutrition that you get from mangoes is embedded in this fruity, zesty pickle.
Mango pickle easy recipe
- Wash and dry the raw mango. Cut into small and even cubes without peeling them
- Put the mango in a large bowl. Add salt and mix it well
- Keep it aside for three to four hours. You will notice there will be some salt water. Squeeze the mangoes and save the water
- Spread the slices of mango on a dried surface and let them dry for three to four hours (preferably in sunlight)
- By the time mangoes are dry but a little moist, you will also notice reduction in their quantity
- Take the saved water and add all the spices
- Mix the spices mentioned above, water, and oil to the mango slices
- Store the mango pickle in glass jar with lid open. Your pickle is ready in five to seven days
- Enjoy the delicious pickle, marinated with spices. Serve with puri or paranthas
Aam achar is prepared differently in many regions of India. This pickle is must with Indian meal called “Thali”. Variety of pickles are made from mango. Hot, sweet, and sour tasty pickles are made during mango season. In my family, we prepare all kinds of mango pickles.
Mango Pickle Masala, Best Mango Pickle Masala, Mango Pickle Masala Powder, Mango Pickle Masala Manufacturer, Mango Pickle Masala in Gujarat.
Preparing pickle masala is super quick and easy. Just mix few spices like red chili powder, fenugreek powder, turmeric powder, Asafoetida and salt.
Oil is then added. You can store the pickle masala for few months and keep using for even instant pickles of carrot, mango, green apple, olives and more.
Indian cuisine comprises of a number of regional cuisines. The diversity in soil type, climate, culture, ethnic group and occupations, these cuisines differ from each other mainly due to the use of locally available spices, herbs, vegetables and fruits. Indian food is also influenced by religious and cultural choices and traditions.
As soon as you see raw mangoes hitting the market, immediately buy and indulge yourself in making mouth-watering pickle. Even if you are new to cooking, the above recipe is easy to be followed and the result will be a delicious and finger-licking pickle.
RED CHILLI , IODISED SALT, TURMERIC, COMPOUMDED ASAFOETIDA, REFINED COTTONSEED OIL, FENUGREEK SEEDS, MUSTARD SEEDS, CORIANDER SEEDS, FENNEL SEEDS, BLACK PEPPER & DRY SATES.
|1000 Serving Per Container||Serving Size –||1/4tsp 0.5g|
|Amount per Serving||Calories :||2 Kcal.|
|%Daily Value *|
|Poly Unsaturated Fat||0.05g|
|Mono Unsaturated Fat||0.02g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar|
|** The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a Serving food contributes to a daily daily diet 2,00 calories a day is used fo general nutrition advice.**v|
|Dimensions||45 × 56 × 55 cm|