Sambhar Masala (50gm)
- Ready To Cook Masala.
- No Need to Use Dry Masala & Salt.
- No Onion, No Garlic Masala.
- 100% Natural Products
1) Take 150g Tuvar dal ( split pigeon peas ), Pumpkin 200g, Drumsticks 2 nos, Tomato 4 nos, French beans 50 g, boil all chopped vegetables.
2) Crush all vegetables except french beans and drumsticks.
3) Heat 100g oil add curry leaves crushed tomatoes, 2 litre water and add all the masala from the packet.
4) Now add all boiled vegetables tuvar dal drumsticks, french beans and boil for some time. And the sambhar is ready for your savour.
Shri Hari Ready To Cook Sambhar Masala which includes allspice you do not add any masala in this masala.
Ingredients: Salt, sugar, red chilies, coconut, gram dal, dhania, jeera, rai, fenugreek, amchur, taj, clove, compounded asafoetida, edible cottonseed oil, spices, and condiments.