Sweet Mango Achar Masala (200gm – 500gm)
₹80.00 – ₹190.00
- Ready To Cook Masala.
- No Need to Use Dry Masala & Salt.
- No Onion, No Garlic Masala.
- 100% Natural Products
- For 1kg. Raw Mango, 200g Pickle Masala is necessary.
- Wash the raw mango, peel the skin and cut it into small pieces.
- Take jaggry(gud) or sugar compared to the weight of mango pieces and mix it with the ” Shree Hari” Sweet Mango Pickle Masala.
- Add a little salt in mango pieces, keep it overnight and next day drain water from mango pieces and dry it.
- Now, add above mixed sweet mango pickle masala in mango pieces, add little edible oil, mix it properly and keep it for two days in pan
- Keep it in a jar bottle, add the edible oil to sink (First heat the edible oil and then let it cool)
Sweet Mango Pickle Masala
Shri Hari Ready To Use Sweet Mango Pickle Masala which includes allspice you do not add any masala in this masala.
Ingredients: Red chili, iodized salt, turmeric, compounded asafoetida, refined cottonseed oil, fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, black pepper & dry sates.
200 gm, 500 gm